My 2month old sleeps somtimes 8 hrs at night if she sleeps over 6 her diaper leeks what do i do? they don't make overnight diapers for little ones

pinkcheerio

Asked by pinkcheerio at 10:36 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What brand do you use?
    Pampers Swaddlers are the best!
    Anonymous

• What brand of diapers are you using? I have been using Pampers swaddlers for my daughter and have never had a problem. She is going on 11months and I still use them for her. They provide great protection for her thru the night. Hope this helps.
    dimpledotz

Answer by dimpledotz at 10:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• i guess you could put a diaper doubler in her diaper at night, that will absorb more liquid they are only like 2 bucks at babies r us
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Go up a size or find another brand. I would call the company and let them know you are dissatisfied too. They may send you a coupon for a free bag.

With my first I used White Cloud and Bottom Dri. After lots of blow-outs I switched to Pampers, which I used for the other 3 until about 4-6 months. With our last I started out with pampers swaddlers, until I ran out of coupons lol. I had always hated huggies b/c they left little pellets on them and I ended up wasting more money on wipes than I cared to. I had some coupons this time around and decided to give them a try. They cost the same as pampers I get the same number and they work just as well PLUS I have coupons! lol

In a few wks I will probably check out Luvs and see if they are cheaper.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 10:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• My ped told me to nurse my boy every 3 to 4 hrs even if he didn't wake up. He's 5 months old and I'm still doing it. Of course I'm exausted but it's breastfeeding, it's great for them. An example how good it is, me and my husband were sick for 2 weeks w/ bronchitis, we are the only one that take care of him, he did not get sick, thank God. But anyways go w/ pampers swadles if u can.
    papai

Answer by papai at 11:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Either give her a quick change, use a doubler, move up a size, or try using a cloth diaper instead. We've found cloth diapers to leak less than disposable in most cases.

And unlike what one reply stated - it's not necessary to wake a two month old to eat. It's not harmfull for an infant to go without a feeding while sleeping. A child will naturally wake themselves if they are hungry. The only time waking for feedings is necessary is in newborns who may have jaundice or are unusally small.
    momxfour

Answer by momxfour at 12:19 AM on Jul. 18, 2008