IMPORTANT QUESTION

HOW DO U KNOW WHEN YOUR OVULATING?ANY HELP?IM TRYING TO HAVE A BABY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• look at the ovulation calandar or whatever.. you can find it online..
    Anonymous

• I kept track of the stretchy eggwhite. But then again, it helps to have available sperm of a willing man (my issue). If only there was an over-the-counter miracle instant conception pill with a chosen man, willing or unwilling.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 10:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• You will ovulate mid cycle. Day 1 of your cycle is the day you start your period. On around day 12, start having sex every other day until day 20. You should ovulate in that range somewhere. Cervical mucus is splitting hairs and can be confusing, but the mucus should be thin and stretchy- a little thinner than egg whites. Good luck.
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• get a clearblue ovulating test. they are the best, I realized I was ovulating on day 9 of my cycle (and not day 14!!)
    BernalGal

Answer by BernalGal at 1:19 AM on Jan. 15, 2009