Brokeback Mountain?

Ok. Maybe it's just me. I have no problem with the gay community in general or with any gay people I know specifically. However. It pained me to watch such beautiful men having sex with each other. Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• Hell no, in fact every time I watched them start to get it on in the tent I would have to pause it to take advantage of my man. I thought it was freaking HAWT!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I have no issue with gay people in general,especially at work. I just have a problem when they can't keep personal info, personal. What goes on in the bedroom needs to stay there. I don't care who their with; man, woman, flora, fawna, or mineral. Just obey the status quo and keep things professional.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 10:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• it was weird to watch because we have seen these actors being "straight" everywhere else. I think gay men are harder to watch than women anyway.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I loved Brokeback Mountain...like munch12502 said, I that it was very hot. The fact that Heath Ledger(r.i.p.) and Jake Gyllenhall did that movie, made them even more attractive to me.
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 10:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I thought it was awesome to see two beautiful men having sex with each other, especially since I knew they were really straight in real life ahahaha. I dunno, maybe I'm weird.

I miss Heath >:(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I too thought it was quite awsome!!! Me and SO have the hottest sex when we watch that yea yea yea weird and NOO he isnt gay or curious..... its just something about that movie!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I think it was very brave of these two yes gorgeous men to do this film, it was the crack that the gay community needed to come out. I believe everyone should have a relationship, but it shouldn't be called a marriage, my opinion. Once this happens, it will change the world as we know it ( it already has)
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• To be honest, the movie wasn't all that good to me. It was just an average love story. Heath was definitely a beautiful young man, though.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:32 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• awsome movie one of the best
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 6:46 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• It was a little awkward to watch at first, but only because it's not something I'm accustomed to. The 2nd time I watched it it didn't bother me at all. DH had to stop watching in the middle. I love that movie. It's really a beautiful love story! Heath was such a chameleon in his roles!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2009