Buying your own bag of 7-eleven coffee?

Does anyone know if you can buy your own bag of 7-11 coffee that you can brew at your own house? I LOVE their hazelnut coffee but hate spending $2+ on a cup of coffee. Or does anyone know of another brand of coffee that taste similar to the 7-11 hazelnut coffee?

MamaLisec

Asked by MamaLisec at 12:38 AM on Jan. 20, 2012 in Food & Drink

• Are you in good with any of the cashiers? Just ask them,they may sell you a bag or give you some.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 12:42 AM on Jan. 20, 2012

• I thought about that but I rather find a website. If there isn't a way then I will do that. Thanks!
    MamaLisec

Comment by MamaLisec (original poster) at 12:48 AM on Jan. 20, 2012

• We just got a 7-11 in my town. A lot of really good flavored coffee is that they add a flavoring to the bean and then grind it. You can get any plain coffee whole bean, add some hazelnut flavoring to the bean, then grind as needed. The beans have a shiny look to them.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 7:36 AM on Jan. 20, 2012

• @Robinkane: So like the creamers you get at the store? or the powder ones?
    MamaLisec

Comment by MamaLisec (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2012