How long do you wait?

When you go see the DR. and your appointment is at 1:15 so you sit and wait..and wait.. Whats your waiting limit?
I once waited 3 hours to do a pregnancy test!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would not wait 3 hours,but I would say no more then 30 mins.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Yea, that drives me insane. One time I had an appointment, went in, signed my name and can you believed they skipped me by accident? I started seeing a lot people go before me. People who got there way after I did so I went up to the desk and told them. I was the LAST person to see the doc. The clinic was closing when I was seen. I was the only person in there.
    Anonymous

• I think the longest I had to wait in the waiting room was about 20 minutes. Then the longest time in the room was about 30 minutes. If I had to wait more than a hour I would probably get upset.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I waited in the room HALF NAKED for about 45 minutes-so frustrating.

Funny enough I used to work in a Dr.'s office and if a patient was more than 5 minutes late most of the Dr.'s would make them reschedule, yet we wait forever!!
    Anonymous

• LOL..om-goodness...I would have gotten back dressed and bitched...I cannot stand waiting at the DOC office..I took a bunch of classes about how to treat patients in school for Nursing and they say one thing but the opposite ends up happening..All I know is that when I become a RN I would never do that to someone, I would try my hardest to check up on everyone! At least send someone else to check on them if you cant for whatever reason...

MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• my first visit to my OB I waited 3 hours. I was not happy, but my doc was really nice about it and apologized and told us he wouldn't charge for that visit!
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 11:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• If the appointment was absolutely necessary or if it was a specialist that I had to wait months to see then I would wait as long as it takes, but I would be up at the reception desk after the first 30 minutes and then every 15 minutes.
    If it isn't important, then I would reschedule after 30 minutes and tell them that it shouldn't be charged to me or my insurance because of the excess waiting time. They normally do not charge, but it's good to remind them.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:04 AM on Jan. 15, 2009