are you kidding me

my freaking dishwasher just blew up. not that i mind had washing dishes but the sink in the kitchen is a single sink not a double one do you know what a hassel the is?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go have a beer.. lol
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• damn girl I feel for you thank god you have older kids lol

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• YES!!!! All I have is a single sink. Sucks big time.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• tell me about it both of you. sucks sucks sucks.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Road trip to the maker of dish washer lol

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 11:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• yup, mine blew up one day, and the drain clogged, so it was spilling water everywhere! i had been changing my daughter's diaper, and i came back to the kitchen and there was water all over the floor. my cat was in the corner of the room freaking out b/c she didn't have enough room to jump up to the counter. It was chaos!!!! but the whole situation was funny later. I'm not saying yours is, I hated having to do dishes in one sink, and not being able to run water, so I made my husband wash whatever he used when he was done
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 11:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• lilbit had a beer..........or five lol and sunkist yea we are going to kick the makers asss.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• When we bought our house and did the final walk-through with the agent she tested the dishwasher for a second (when the water went in and you heard the motor she shut it off and we all agreed it worked). Boy, were we dummies! When you buy a house tell them to run the dishwasher through a full cycle, non-stop. When we began to wash dishes we kept finding a puddle on the floor in front of the sink. Thinking it was the pipe, hubby replaced the pipe under the sink, bought a new faucet, and we still had a puddle. He finally pulled out the dishwasher and we saw a huge crack running down the side where the water was being let out. We've been washing dishes by hand for 2 years now. Arrgghhh!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:00 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• PS: For a one-sink, if there is enough room. Buy a small dishwashing bin to place in your sink and scoot it as far to one side as possible so you can have a small space to rinse. It's better than having to drain the sink every so often...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:01 AM on Jan. 15, 2009