TRYING TO CONCIEVE

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONCIEVE FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS NOW. WE HAVE TRIED AN OVULATION CHART AND ALSO OVULATION STRIPS. I AM CURIOUS ON WHAT ELSE WE SHOULD TRY?

MADEND2

Asked by MADEND2 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• doggie style. That did it for me. Then afterwards put a pillow under your butt and don't get up for 30 minutes
    Anonymous

• Are you sure you're ovulating normally? Are you having sex for the next couple of days after a positive ovulation result? I ttc for 2 years as well, and after all the crazy tests and procedures, they said even though i had regular, very normal periods, i was not ovulating! They put me on Clomid, and i got pregnant after the second cycle! That was the trick, i just needed a little boost. Could this be possible for you?
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• My first pregancy was concieved on a rainy night in the front seat of a truck. i think not focusing on making a aby did the trick.
    SassyMommyBllck

Answer by SassyMommyBllck at 12:04 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• can you go to a doctor and get it checked out at all?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:13 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Clomid & artifical insemination thats the racetrack way to the uterus they go right in just hope they hit an egg : ) if you have insurance go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I agree with SassyMommyBllck not focusing helped us conceive our son in his truck lol
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• After 2 years I'd have to say it's time to check in with your doctor. There could be nothing wrong, but if there is a problem it's best to find out sooner rather than later - some problems get worse as you get older or if left untreated. If you're not ready to go that route, then read up and learn everything you can about fertility. The more you understand how it all works the more you'll be able to tell what is going on with your own body.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:24 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You know my answer for this. Look how long Brad & I tried and when we finally stopped trying, "surprise". So my advice is to give up trying.
    Soon2BMamaD

Answer by Soon2BMamaD at 2:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2009