maybe a little TMI

ok mommas i need to know if anyone else get very itchy....kinda like a yeast infection...... right before there monthly. this has been happening for about 6 months now. 3 dasy before i get it i am very itchy down there and as soon as i start it goes away someone please help me figure this out and make it stop it is driving me crazy. it is not inside it is just on the outside

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Health

• never had this problem.. i woulld go and talk to the gyno about it..GL
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 11:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Yes its because you get dry before and after your monthly.
    Anonymous

• You can buy Vagisil itching cream. It works.
    Anonymous

• Happens to me too, but its not very bad...I hardly notice it anymore. I've been to the Gyno for it before, and she said its not a yeast infection...just happens to some women. So if its an itch that's not too bad, try going with what Anon 1124 said about the cream. And if that doesn't work or you think it could be a real yeast infection, then see/call your Gyno.
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 12:33 AM on Jan. 15, 2009