What book are YOU reading?

I want to purchase a new book got any suggestions on a really good one??

Asked by dimpledotz at 10:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i love anything by sharon mitchell or eric jerome dickey

Answer by camtri3 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Sefer Yetzirah - Aryeh Kaplan (for the 90th time, maybe this time i'll finish the whole book)

Answer by aridattebayo at 10:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Hmm to suggest a book for you.... I am not sure. I haven't read an actual chapter book in YEARS. I read alot of manga (Naruto and Death Note are my favorites), and strange "occult" books, like Francis Barrett's The Magus,

A normal book.... hmmm... might I reccommend anything by Tamora Pierce? She writes wonderful fantasy novels with strong female heroines.. my favorite is The Immortals series, with Daine.

Answer by aridattebayo at 10:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I love anything by Janet Evanovich, she is so funny I have to avoid reading her stephanie plum series in public because I usually laugh outloud

Answer by cougarkristi at 10:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Ok, I LOVE Jude Deveraux.. LOVE them all, my fave is The Black Lyon! Right now Im reading the Summer House, pretty good :)Next on my list is The Historian.

Answer by davesgirl86 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• SuperNanny. LOL I have three boys in my house.

Answer by tazzyt19 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• i just read Stolen Innocence. About the girl that was in a polygamy sect and warren jeffs was there prophet.. its written by her and how she got out of it etc.. its an amazing book!! seriously it is about 450 pages, and i finished it in like 6 hours! haha... i could NOT put it down!!! if you read it, let me know if you like it!

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:18 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Laurell K. Hamilton. Mercedes Lackey. bothhave new books out right now.

Answer by vbruno at 2:12 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I am currently reading The Kite's pretty good

Answer by frankslittlered at 3:48 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I'm not reading anything by him now, but I love anything by Chuck Palahniuk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 7:51 AM on Jul. 18, 2008