my daughters 1st birthday is on Feb 22nd (sunday).........

i dont want to have her actual birthday on her birthday bc i want to spend time with her and just play and not hav to worry about pictures and ect... you know? well anyways would you have it on the 21st or the 28th

stephany21

Asked by stephany21 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i would have it on the 21st
    Anonymous

• 21st sounds perfect. It's a Saturday and I feel it's better to have the party closer to her real bday...it will be like a whole weekend of fun !!!!
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 11:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I guess I got lucky that my sons birthday is on feb 12th. It is a thursday, and we will have a little party for him on the next day. Most will be adults, and I know with our family there will be drinking in the after part so everyone is happy all around. Do what makes you happy. I would go with the day before :)
    hoopys19

Answer by hoopys19 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2009