How does the discharge during ovulation look like???

I hear that some sort of discharge occurs during the ovaulation period. I just went through that phase and for 3 whole days (from the 14th day of my cycle) I saw a dark brownish discharge. It was kinda wierd, coz anytime during those 3 days I wiped with a tissue, I saw it. Is this normal???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Some women may have a little spotting around ovulation. Right before and during ov., cervical mucus will be thin and stretchy. Once ov has occured, mucus will get thick and cloudy.
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 11:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Very similar to egg whites, slimy, with some white streaking.

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 7:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• It could be normal for you. I often have some brownish/pink streaking in my cervical mucus during ovulation. The actual discharge should be kinda thick and snotty looking like an egg white.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• if u having discharge u need to do something bout that.... what have u been doing????
    Anonymous

• Having discharge is very normal, Anonymous. It is part of life. OP, You could just be having mid cycle spotting. Did it go away? Did you miscalculate your ovulation dates? I have 30 day cycles but have a very short luteal phase, I ovulate usually day 18 or 19. Google natural family planning and you can find some information on how to read the signs your body gives you.

sunnyflower417

Answer by sunnyflower417 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2009