what is your funny story on your child asking to go to the bathroom?

mine is when we were at a restaraunt, my 12yr old who was 2 yrs old at the time . I went up to the counter to get a refill and my daughter who was sitting with the rest of my family, ( sister brother his wife and all their kids were there) my daughter who just couldn't ask one of them decided to stand up and yell out very loudly, "Mommy I gotta go poop!" while holding her butt and jumping up and down in the seat. this caused all the other kids to laugh and of course prompted her to act out more and scream it over and over...funny now not so much then..

mommyfor4

Asked by mommyfor4 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my daughter told me while her and her father were in the bath, I didn't understand what she was saying til I seen the poop floating all over the tub. Then she proceeded to SCREAM..."EWW mommy poop, EWW!!! Then she bawled cause she didnt want it to touch her lol, now every time she see's ANYTHING floating in the bath she will cry and say EWW poop
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2009