want another baby

Ok so i ahve a 2 year old daughter and a 4 month old babygirl,everyone is telling have your kids close in age it will be easier for them and nicer for them to grow together, Ive really been thinking hard about another baby, we are able to afford taking care of another, do you think its too soon, and please if your gonna be mean dont write back, if you have nothing to say dont say it @ all. Also moms out there that have kids close in age let me know how it is. Thanks Ladies,Have a great night!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• doctors say to TRY and wait 6 months for your uterus to heal, but im sure it'd be fine
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i would really like 2 have my kiddos close in age, and then be done. im really thinking about it.my 1st 2 were unplanned but blessing of course me husband and i hasve beeen taslking about another. But this time wed like to plan it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• my brother and I were 11 months apart...we hated each other til we both graduated lol. But we did stand up for each other when the other wasnt around, and we also gave each other ALOT of support, when I was raped, my brother was the ONLY one I could tell. I am VERY glad him and I were close. But prepare for alot of fights, but I think that is expected with any age of children
    Anonymous

• I have 3 girls, ages 6, 4 and 2. I love the close ages. I'd have had it closer if I could.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• ok i dont know why iam on anoymous i just hate being judged by other ppl..i know i shouldnt care what other ppl think but i would love to have another one maybe try for another in about 4 months or so... just so the baby will be a lil older. i have two girls right now i dont think im ever gonna have a boy hehe im just meant for girls.. i guess. LOL wow three girls huh, im prolly gonna end up with another girl toodo your daughters get along good munch12502 ?
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• my sister and I are 5 years apart, and we get along great. My brother is 8 years younger than me, and we used to get into fist fights! I've heard that anything bigger than a 4 year gap is too much, but I think it depends on the kids
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 12:11 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My first 2 are 20 months apart and they are the best of friends and the worst enemies. My youngest is 5 years younger than the middle child. They are fairly close as well (for a 4 and 9 yr old) However, the 4 yr old and the nearly 11 yr old fight a lot. DS1 loves DS2, but DS2 cannot forgive DS1 for being born first. I would have liked for dS2 to be closer in age to the other 2, but it wasn't my choice.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:17 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i think its a great idea, i would love to have another right now, my DS is 19months, but right now i dont have the means and i am reconsidering the father. So if you have the means and feel 100% about it, go for it.
    Kasp_mom

Answer by Kasp_mom at 12:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Thankyou Ladies for all the positive feedback, i appreciate it :-)
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• my two oldest are less than a yr. apart ..(surprise baby) and physically it was very hard on my body...it was a tougher preg. and tougher recouping after the 2nd one...they were born in 2000,2001 and then i had a son in 2003 and a girl in 2006....it is rough but i do love that they are all so close..
    4msmom

Answer by 4msmom at 12:31 AM on Jan. 15, 2009