• In the Spotlight:

Do you ever wish or think about????

I dont want anyone to get me wrong I LOVE my kids and my SO dearly and wouldnt trade them for the world but....... Do you ever wish you could like have one night to go out and do something frickin crazy like when you were in highschool or college..... get super drunk and stupid and maybe do something stupid like get high or whatever you did..... if there were no reprocautions and could go right back to normal life would you go out and get crazy!!! I WOULD!! lol Iv been thinking about old life alot and i feel old and boring but i was a wild child!!!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• leave them with your mom and go to a bar
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• yep, I think about it sometimes, then my friends and I leave them kids with their fathers and go out for a girls night
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 12:04 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i could not do the things i used to go out and do lol my SO would not approve and i would be ashamed of myself now that i have kids!!!! lol and my mom lives 1300 miles away!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• leave them with someone and go to a bar :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:09 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Your kinda missing the point of my question yea i could go to the bar and get drunk and come home and be like o goody i had a night out!!! But id still also have my kids and my SO at home to think about....... Im talking going out and getting crazy like you did when you didnt have a care in the world no husband no kids no nothing to worry about!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:21 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• No...I dont even long for those things anymore at all. Maybe because I gave them up for a higher purpose in my life before I had kids. Right now though, my kids ARE my life and I dont even want to go back to anything like what life was like before them.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 12:22 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I dont want that life back either i just asked if you could have one night back like that would you go out and get super crazy...... im not sitting here thinking or wishing i didnt have my family cause im much happier now than i was then..... its honastly just a fun question of "would you"
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• These people are too serious. Hell ya! i'd take that night and go out. Sit around and get stoned and laugh at all the drunk people. lol i dont smoke pot any more but i do miss it from time to time.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:33 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• THANK YOU FOR AN ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!!! LOL
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I have not only thought about it but have done it many times with absolutely no regrets.Life is too short go have some fun. You will be better for it, and your children will benefit from a happy mommy. So will your husband/SO. It's the things in life you don't do that you regret in life....
    Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 1:17 AM on Jan. 15, 2009