Has anyone elses year already started off yucky??

LBZinski

Asked by LBZinski at 12:00 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep but im 9 months pregnant and VERY bitchy!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:01 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Mine has!! Hubby hates his job and is giving his 2 weeks notice tomorrow, (with no job to replace it as of yet) Although he is and has been putting out resumes, and I need to go back to work :-(
    LBZinski

Answer by LBZinski at 12:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• our car blew up, and now we have to wait for taxes to get a new one! thank goodness for my mom and her 2 cars!
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 12:05 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• FIL has been in the hospital since Dec. 22. He spent 11 days in ICU and was on a ventilator for 9 of those days. He's having another procedure done tomorrow. Hoping that will put an end to the hospital stay in sight. Plus my 3 yr old spent several hours vomiting last night to top off everything. Thankfully he's better and took a nice nap in bed w/me so I could sleep.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:21 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Nope, some issues carried over from '08 but I'm determined to turn it all around and have a great year in '09!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:19 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• {Raising hand high in the air} ME!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:47 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Absolutely!! My husband got charged with all these false charges from an apartment he lived in over six months ago. We got a letter saying we owed 3600 dollars (which should go to his roomate who abandoned the apartment. they just didn't have a return address for him) on new years eve and we had 2 weeks to pay it in full before it goes to a collection agency. It was dated eleven days before. The manager who had filed all those charges ended up getting fired and we were happy about that. We ended up only having to pay for a fraction of it and everything was cleared.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• THEN we were looking for appliances at my uncle's appliance store because we are moving because I am 8 months pregnant and we need more space and that psycho manager who got fired and filed all those charges is working there. FOR MY UNCLE! She wouldn't even say hi. I kind of wanted to ask her who her boss was and to speak with him immediately, but I am nicer than that. I'll just ask him for a job where I can be her boss! hahaha

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to vent.
    bluelady27

• My year has gone great so far.... just waitting for taxed to pay off the rest of the bills.
    mommyOfours

Answer by mommyOfours at 8:58 PM on Jan. 15, 2009