Craft Ideas for 15 Month Old

Ok, I need some ideas for arts and crafts. My Son is 15 months old and I just want to get his little creative side brought out

Jgreg

Asked by Jgreg at 9:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2012 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Crayola has crayons for little ones. they're in an animal egg shape

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2012

• At 15 months there is not a whole whole lot to do yet. You may want to start with edible art. Pudding paint and edible play-dough... You can try supervising with some crayons or shaving cream on a tray but I would really think over 2 might be better.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2012

• I agree with the crayola crayons for infants and edible art... that really is about it
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 10:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2012

• When my kids were little I did a mommy and me class and the kids finger painted using vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch pudding. This way if they decide to eat the "paint" it's edible.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 10:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2012

• finger paints?

I agree with using something edible, because the chance of it going for the mouth is high. Maybe chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry pudding cups would make good finger paints? Heck, they're usually about $1 for a 4 pack, so it wouldn't be too expensive!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2012

• Ha! Some of us were on the same page. Sorry, I would have tried to think of something else!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2012