weird...go to the doctor maybe?

This is a long list of symptoms...sorry!!
well four months ago I started having prego symptoms(took a test and it was negative) symptoms didnt go away so I went to the doc (negative) a month later, still with the symptoms, I started to cramp and lots of sticky white discharge, still have all the symptoms but dont feel nauseous, and today my lower back is literally KILLING me. Should I go to the doc? I cant take it any more!!!
I know Im not prego, and I wasn't cause the doc did and ultra sound...what could it be??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Health

• BTW....I still have the HORRIBLE cramping, and havent had a period in THREE YEARS, and I am only 18
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• did the doctor say what may be wrong?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:14 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I would definitely go to the doctor. I don't know what it could be, but whatever it is needs to be addressed if only so you feel better...
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:19 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• The doctor didnt say anything, they just did a pregnancy check. But she did tell me my horomones were WAY outta wack....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• are you extremely underweight? i know people who are underweight dont get periods
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• oops sorry the last anon is me i accidently checked the box
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:23 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• nope, I am a like 3-5 pounds over weight...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Oh my goodness sweetie only 18 and haven't had a period in 3 years? Did you tell the Dr. that? When you haven't had a period in a year then it would be considered menopause. Three years is probably PCOS(polycystic ovary syndrome). Usually ten days worth of Provera(hormones) will do the trick for most women to get a period. The cramping could also be from many other things...ovarian cysts, endometriosis or fibroids, The lower back pain could also be those things as well as a tumor on any of your organs or kidney problems. Get checked for PCOS. I have it and have had it since I was 12 and I am over 36 and I was always put on birth control pills to help a bit but nothing ever makes it really better. Did you have baby before your periods stopped?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• need to to the doc asap it could possible be a tubale pregnacy you can die from that please hurry i hate for anything to go bad
    ONLY_MY_SON

Answer by ONLY_MY_SON at 2:30 AM on Jan. 15, 2009