is my son advance for his age

my son is 15 months and is a great help around the house. he help mommy vaccum by unplugging the cord when i tell him to, he helps feed the dog, he helps make the bed, and help put clothes in the dryer. He is also potty training and climbing on everything. He takes off his own coat velcros his shoes, feeds himself, helps push the clothes basket to the bedroom so i can put the clothes away. He talks on the phone and can call daddy (speed dail) much, much more

SassyMommyBllck

Asked by SassyMommyBllck at 12:13 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sounds like you include him in everything, if he's advanced its because he has a patient teacher.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• OHH that is so cute! He sounds like a great little guy. I have to fight my son to get his shoes and coat on... But when it comes to the computer he is goooood! We have a lap top so he can use the built in mouse and he has a saved link to play house disney. :) He can get all the way through the goofy shoe round up (Until the shoe stampede) and he loves to make the imagination boxes. He's 2.. I really need to get a video of him doing all of this!
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 12:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I agree. It sounds like you are an advanced mother!
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 1:11 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Very cool you include him in so much.

Mine were doing all of that at his age, too. Well, except the phone part....two have speech delays. lol The boys are older now (4, 3 and 2) and love to help out. They each clear their own places at the table, the older two scrape their plates and they all load their dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

Train him early!!! Might be easier as a teenager to get him to do stuff for you! (we can hope! lol)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:15 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• He sounds like my daughter she's 2 1/2 with a 4 month old brother who she helps bath and helps me around the house by making the beds and other things too. The teacher is the one who makes them learn and you are doing a GREAT job!!!
    special-angel

Answer by special-angel at 10:11 AM on Jan. 15, 2009