Need advice on finishing details on my daughters quincenera. the colors are black, white, and fuchsia.

We're also doin zebra, poka a dot, and anything that goes with that

laura23560

Asked by laura23560 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I love the idea of doing Zebra with the poka dot - to blend in the patterns. When done right I think that will look smashing. I have seen several quinceanera parties (from a distance) and the colors are always very vivid, bold, and wonderful. I love it. I have also seen the tiaras and a wand used. Limo for the girl of honor and her friends. Also I have seen where the other girls and guys dressed to the hilt as well. I din't know if that was common. But of course taking pictures by a photographer of her and her escort. I love this tradition and think it is so beautiful. Goodies to hand out to the guests of course to remember your daughter's special day.... have fun!

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 12:46 PM on Jan. 15, 2009