Need help what should I do? If you are going to judge skip this question

I'm 22 and have a baby by a guy I cheated with I cheated on my husband. My husband fights with me all the time and tells me he did me a favor by taking me back and raising my duaghter as his. The real dad knows my son is his but does not want part of his life. Should I try to get him to be part of my son life or do I just go and put hm on child support? Or just do alone and let him get off with out having to help. My husband keeps telling me that he shouldn't have to take care of someone esles baby. I dont leave my husband because I just had a baby with him. what do you think i should do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• "taking me back and raising my duaghter as his. The real dad knows my son is his but does not want part of his life"

which is it....  a boy or a girl?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• im a little confused, you had a boy or a girl with the real dad? because you said your husband is raising your daughter as his and that the real dad knows your son is his... just trying to be more clear!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:27 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Well if your husband is saying he's raising her as his own thennnnnnnnn he needs to take care of her.... if not then i guess yea go for child support if you must!! but if he didnt want to deal with the situation he shouldnt have taken you back... it sounds like he is just using this as a tool to punish you!! and yea im confused cause you said daughter and son about the same child so which is it???? anyway dont let ur husband beat you up like that he chose to take you back and do what you gotta do to take care of your kid!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:30 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I was just going to ask that? Do you have twins? Do you have two children??

FTR- When you have a child while married, the husband is deemed the biological father until there is a paternity test.

Also, if you want to have thta other man in your life to raise your boy/girl, why go back to your husband? If your husband is supporting you and your what ever type of child you have, why are you trying to be a gold digger?
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 12:30 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Sorry my husband and I just had a daughter and I had a son with the other man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• uhh you cheated on your husband and got preggers by another guy and that guy doesn't want his baby and your husband took you back and is raising the other guy's baby and then afterwards you got preggers by husband? ok got it. i think? If your husband has words of frustration or anger I don't think that matters as much as how he treats you physically? Even though he says he doesn't want to raise the other guy's baby if he only voices that but treats you pretty well that's good.So his frustration doesn't grow worse than wherever it is now I'd go to counselling for myself and then your husband too. Your ex has an obligation to provide for his baby unless your hubby adopts your ex's baby. Will your ex let you and hubby do that?
    Anonymous

• It is not your husbands child...so you should make the guy you had an affair with help out of course by getting a lawyer or taking him to court...or filing child support on him.Even if he doesnt want to help,you can make him. It is not your husbands job to support completely...he should accept you two if you both are working it out,but the real dad should be paying and helping. You can make him legally if you just go through courts
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I'm not trying to be a gold digger. My husband keeps telling me that he shouldn't have to riase my son that pay for him since it is not his baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• "Will your ex let you and hubby do that? "

He doesn't even want to say it is his.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Then your husband is an asshole and you need to not only file for support from the son's father but file a divorce. He can not take you back and then shun your child.

Even if you get support from the bio father, your husband will continue to come up with other excuses to ruin your son's life. YOu need to think about the quality of life he is going to provide to your son! Do you want that for him???
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 12:36 AM on Jan. 15, 2009