Does anyone else..

Okay, I asked my bf if he does this and said no. I constantly talk to myself.. it starts in my head, then I realize I'm talking outloud, basically having a conversation with no one else there. Or I'll reenact something that's already happened, changing what I could have said to something better. Am I nuts?? What the hecks wrong with me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG! I think you are........and if so I am also, I talk in the car and re-phrase what I "should have said" or repeat what someone just said to me in different tones to see if I took it wrong! WTH? are we all going crazy? Like today I found myself saying outloud exactly what I had to do when I got home.........hmm, could it also be that I have no radio in my car and I need to hear something?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:21 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I do it too! So if you are crazy so am I.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 12:48 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• All the time. The girls at work have finally stopped asking what I said...they realize that if I want them to hear me I will make sure they do.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:48 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• my mom talks to herself... i talk to myself in my head and i reenact things too. you arent nuts at all
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:48 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• lock me up!!! lol I have conversations with myself
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 1:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• What a relief.. I seriously thought I was in on this alone!

Thanks mamas :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHA i do that allllllllll the time..especially at night, when im lying in bed, i'll just start talking, and like going over past conversations with people,. or tell stories as if im talking to them..hahahaha..wastes time,and puts me to sleep!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:06 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I talk to myself all the time...LOL...it is just a way of your thoughts working themselves out is all.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I actually caught myself talking to myself in the grocery store
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 5:10 AM on Jan. 15, 2009