Kitchen Cabinets

What is your favorite color for kitchen cabinets? White? Wood stained? Colored?

hw1977

Asked by hw1977 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Home & Garden

• White ( depends on the style I like French country for white otherwise it looks dated to me & Mahogany looks rich!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I have white cabinets now and HATE them! They always look dirty no matter how often I clean them and I clean them all day long (think fingerprints around knobs & handles, cooking splatters, etc.). When we replace these cabinets, I'm thinking natural cherry cabinets or something similar. We put cherry cabinets in the bathroom and love the rich look of it.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:37 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i like white, but i would really like to cut out a panel in the doors and put some sort of screen in them, so you can see inside. only the upper cabinets, though. better homes and gardens had soem ideas a year or two ago that i remember, and i loved how it looked. there was one design idea that had prints behind the screen, too, and that was pretty.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I have White cabinets. They where oak color. I prefer cherry wood or dark tones.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:17 AM on Jan. 16, 2009