Daycare question for working moms

Do you take your child to daycare ? How much does it usually cost?

Judypom

Asked by Judypom at 1:15 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It varies based on where you are and how many days a week. Call some centers in your area to get an idea of the cost.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:47 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My parents babysit my youngest two and homeschool my oldest when we are at work. We pay them $8 something an hour (can't remember the exact number) which is just enough for them to pay their monthly bills.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 5:58 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Hit the button too early.....

If I would have sent them to daycare it was going to cost me about $3000.00/month for the three of them.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 5:59 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• my daughter is 3 now and i pay 100 a week... 400 a month. it sucks for me cause i'm a single mom and going to college soo i have to work extra long hours at night to get all my bills paid but whatever. i just signed up for daycare assistance so hopefully they'll help me out some... gl.
    xanayda

Answer by xanayda at 9:13 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I work full-time and send my son to daycare app. 8.5 hrs/day 5 days/week - The monthly cost is $720. It breaks down to around $4-$4.50 an hour.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• $100 a week
    delta27

Answer by delta27 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2009