• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone been having a lot of morning sickness?

It's not only in the morning but at night as well. Does anyone else have this problem? It makes sick! Oh wait! Haha I am sick lol anyway's many of my other girlfriends haven't had any of this.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 1:28 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had HORRIBLE all day sickness for the latter part of the first trimester. It sucked so bad, I had to take two weeks off of work, uck. Ginger root pills saved my life =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:29 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I was sick alllll the time all day long. Just smelling the wrong thing could set it off.
    calliesmommy08

Answer by calliesmommy08 at 1:54 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• From about two weeks after I conceived until about four months I was sick at LEAST twice a day. Nothing would help...sometimes you just have to weather it, but it DOES get better.
    Reulia

Answer by Reulia at 5:42 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• with my first daughter i was sick 24/7 i swear it was awful anything and everything came up for the most part and lasted the hole time even when delivering i was throwing up lol now with the second i got nothing so it all depends on the baby i guess lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I do feel that way all the time. :( I am afraid just going on a walk I might throw up. I almost threw up on the city bus, and I will if I smell the wrong thing. LOl I heard the more the mother vomits well the baby will have a lot of hair LOl. But also nauseated feelings too haha just something I heard.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:35 AM on Jan. 17, 2009