• In the Spotlight:

I am 7 weeks anyone always wnating to eat?

I want to eat through out the day but I can't eat actual meals.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 1:30 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I couldn't eat full meals either. I just ate small things when I could. It's nothing to worry about. By the time you hit 5 or 6 months girl you'll be pigging out like never before.
    calliesmommy08

Answer by calliesmommy08 at 1:52 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Even before getting pregnant I've never been able to eat large meals. I'm about 10 weeks now and I just eat a lot throughout the day. I feel like I'm always hungry but I hate the stuffed feeling from eating a big meal. In the past 3 hours I've had a bowl of Malt o Meal, half a can of tropical fruit, and now I'm eating a salad. Seems to be working but I think I may need to eat more.
    MrsBrintae

Answer by MrsBrintae at 12:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I'm 7 weeks and I CAN'T STOP EATING!!! I'm hungry ALL DAY... and it's not slight hunger, it is painful ALL DAY hunger. I'm SOOO tired of eating =/
    That, sleepy all the time, and having to pee all the time are my only symptoms so far.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 1:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I went through this myself. It drove me crazy. I ate all the damn time never stopped.... Stick with fruits, veggies, and yogurt. The healthier the better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• LOl Wow! Sounds like me! Plus I have been so picky that I can't eat certain foods that I used to. lol I eat oat meal, fruit cock tail and a saled. Lol that sounds like me lol. But yeah I eat all the time. Lol
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:29 AM on Jan. 17, 2009