how often do you shave???

I didnt shave my legs from the moment I got "big" 5 months prego til the day before I got induced (didnt want hairy legs in the pics lol) and still have only shaved 2 times maybe since she was born...DD is 14 months lol. I know its gross but I just dont want to lol.
How long has it been since you shaved? Or how long is the longest you've gone?
C'mon...I know we all have skipped it at least a few times lol....

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 1:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I shave like once every month, other than that, I just don't feel like it!
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 1:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i hate it too i only shave every once in awhile
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:42 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I am a single mom and it is winter, I only shave when the feeling of wow that is really gross hits. That is maybe once a month if that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Longest 1wk even while I was pregnant. How long since I did last 3 days.
    Anonymous

• I shave every 3 days..................I think if I didnt it would gross the hell out of my husband & I couldnt feel sexy when it came to sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• OMG! I am not alone.
    In the winter I am lucky to even shave once a month. A little extra warmth on me legs. LOL
    During the summer I must shave every other day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I don't have to shave my legs very often any more. The older I get the less it grows, go figure. But I shave my armpits every other day and my hoohoo at least once a week.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:01 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I want to start a fashion trend I call the "Clydesdale," where I shave my legs except a few inches above the ankle. Once my hair gets long enough it will cover my ankles and tops of my feet and I will look like a Clydesdale horse! Every time I mention this my husband looks concerned, like I might actually do it!! Hardy har har I love messing with him like that.
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 2:01 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I SHAVE MY ARM PITTS ONCE A WEEK BUT MY LEGGS ONLY ONCE A MONTH I'M JUST NOT A VERY HAIRY WOMAN I GUESS I DON'T KNOW WHY MAYBE I SHOULD ASK MY DOC LOL !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Divorced mom who grew out her Winter coat here! I shave when I am going to wear capri pants on a hot day, other then that, hair all the way up there!
    Anonymous