What are the chances??? 34 weeks!

Well i saw my doc tuseday and the baby is faced down :) .... I gained 6 or 8 pounds in these past 2 weeks and now she told me to try not to gain anymore waight in other words just to eat healthy not junk and stuff.... i weighed 116 before i got PG now i weigh 146 or 148 My question is what are the chances i would have a c esction if i gained more weight now??? Not that i want to gain more weight but i cant NOT eat what i want lol This is my first and would hate it if i get a c section just because i ate food i was craving and gained more weight after doc told me not to.........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you dont have to get a c section because of weight gain. you DO have a choice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i weighed alot more then you when i was preggers like 230 and they never did a c section
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 2:01 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• And my sis in law told me if i gain more weight i can possibly have a c section just because the baby can be big! But im not huge or anything from my belly is like a basketball size lol not bigger then that at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• just tell them you dont want one. easy!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Did your doctor tell you that you'd have to have a c-section if you gained more? Unless that was the case, I wouldnt worry about that being a problem. Your doctor is probably just more concerned about your weight for afterwards.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:04 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• katieCrandall

Yeah now that i think of it i think thats what she meant lol, she was just concerned about after words since she saw me short and skinny and she knows im still young and knows i would want to go back to my normal weight and figure.

Thanks alot!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• doesnt any woman want her pre pregnancy body back?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• If you feel truly hungry, eat! Doctors serve a very important purpose in this world, but our bodies are naturally designed to tell us what we need as well. If that baby's hungry feed it!
    DebrinaD

Answer by DebrinaD at 2:10 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• LOL, actually, I wanted to keep some extra weight! I was 110 when I got pregnant and gained 50 pounds...I'm now 115 and wanted to stay at 120!

Gaining 3-4 pounds a week for the rest of your pregnancy could be a bit much, and you might end up with an extra big baby...but nothing is certain, so don't worry about the c-section thing. There's only so much you can do!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• you dont have to get one if you gain weight lol i gained over 100 lbs with my first and i had him normal ..
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:18 AM on Jan. 15, 2009