a good flat iron for not that doens't cost alot of money

My hair is short and thick but when i blow dry my hair or even hair dry it, it's always seems to be frizzy escpially with the heat and the humid we have been having lately. I was thinking about using a flat iron on my hair to help me out with the frizzy but not sure what which is good and doesn't cost alot. So I wanted to see if anyone use this product and what would you suggest.

LoriAnn87

Asked by LoriAnn87 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• REvlon makes one that is around 20 or 25- and I LOVE mine.
    thesublimelife

Answer by thesublimelife at 1:03 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I LOVE Jilbere de Paris... you can get it at Sallys and its under $40, I have the red one :)
    davesgirl86

Answer by davesgirl86 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I have been using a chi and found a 25$ one at walmart I believe connair it was for course hair and I love it
    Angie430

Answer by Angie430 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Try eBay. I got a CHI for $70 and free shipping. I know that sounds like a lot, but it was 50% off and I've had a year now. You pay for quality sometimes, and I did try several less expensive brands. I did have one from Costco that was $30, and it worked well, but it was stolen. You can get lucky, but CHIs are great!
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• try wal-mart.....Conair...that is a very popular product...and usually what you find in the expensive product you can find in the no name brand too.....
    3lilarmybrats

Answer by 3lilarmybrats at 11:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Also try a good conditioner like Infusieum That's how I tame my frizzy natural curly hair when I want straight smooth hair.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:56 AM on Jul. 18, 2008