CONFUSED

My DH works out of town all of the time.I only see him on weekends.Last week he lost his phone in some town where hes working. I started getting text messages today from whoever found his phone and its some chick that says my DH was hanging out with her and her friends at a dairy queen and that he said he was separated from his wife. She said that other girls have been textin his phone and saying things like "I miss you and love you" etc. She said he left his phone at the dairy queen and thats when she picked it up and held onto it in case she saw him.She told me that she just thought I should know "the truth" about my husband and that hes seeing other girls.I asked my DH about it after talking to her and he said he has no idea what she is talking about and that he did leave his phone at a dairy queen but he wasnt there with any girls.I guess the girl could just be screwing with me but why? Who should I believe

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I would ask her for his phone and look for myself...and if he is gone that much I dont know. I dont want to say he is and I dont want to say he isn't...but dont just listen to some random girl with no proof first
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:32 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• well how would she know that he was married...
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 2:37 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• (OP here) I did ask her but she lives in a different state and I asked her to mail it but she said that would cost her too much money. Also, after I asked my husband about what she was saying, he said he was calling the phone company to turn it off because he "didn't want some idiot screwing up our relationship."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My name under my hubby's phone is "Wifey"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• a female instenic is never wrong sorry about my spelling you have to choices set him up to find the truth make up a new email account and email him saying you a girl from some where and he gave you his email account start looking for him in other accounts like match makers and stuff like that catch him in the act or leave him now remember females are the leaders im bi sexual because of that never turned back since if you dont wanna leave him then make your sex like more exciting i teach a sex class if your interstead eamile me at dubs_sis@yahoo.com if you want ideas
    ONLY_MY_SON

Answer by ONLY_MY_SON at 2:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• you could call cheaters they would see if he was or not
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 2:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• yes he is cheating, it doesnt add up he is lying to u hunny.. Get his phone records off line, join the detective wives group, put a keylogger on your computer, a voice recorder in his car and catch his butt in the act..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I don't think that there is anything more painful than discovering the one that we have loved, opened our hearts to completely, has betrayed our trust and and faith in him. I think that cheating is in some way,worse than a person dying. The Greek word in the
    Bible to describe divorce, is a word meaning to "rip, tear or rent." If you rip something on a garments seam, it is relatively easy to sew a straight line and sew it back up. But, if a piece of clothing is torn or ripped, there is no way to put it back together looking exactly like it did, prior to the damage. From my own experience, all I can say is" Time takes time."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• How old is your DH? If you guys are in my age group (mid 30's) I'd say the girl is just messing around w/ your head. How does she know you won't drive to her house and knock her silly? This sounds like something a bored 16 YO would do to impress her friends and get a laugh.
    My DH doesn't have the energy to put his laundry away, let alone mess around in a DQ parking lot w/ some teenybopper! :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 8:15 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Honestly, if this is the first thing that's ever happened in your relationship, I'd have to say believe him. He may have laid his phone down at the DQ or it could have been taken from him by one of the workers or customers. I'd listen to your instincts on this, if you think she's a bored kid playing games (I do) or if there really is something to her texts! It can easily be solved by looking at your phone records and disconnecting the phone before she "calls China" (what I say when my kids are playing with my phone :D)

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:53 AM on Jan. 15, 2009