I need suggestions on what to feed my 12 month old

I am totally out of ideas on what to feed my 12 month old. She's a little behind most babies her age in that she's just really starting to eat most solids, so things still need to be really easy to eat, but I am definitely out of ideas already. Please help, I'll take any suggestions!!!!

EmisMommy

Asked by EmisMommy at 2:28 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• oh hun relax soft foods are fine mashed potatoes mac and cheese soft like that if she has teeth she can eat most anything now so her how to chew with your mouth and im sure she will have no problem learning real fast and eating like no other soon
    ONLY_MY_SON

Answer by ONLY_MY_SON at 2:34 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My son is 19 months old and I'm still constantly trying to figure out new things for him to eat!! So, you are not alone! For your little one, I'd suggest trying canned mandarin oranges (you can even get them with no sugar added - I was super excited about that and my son loves them!!) , yogurt is really good for them and so is cottage cheese. Mac and cheese is still a big one in our house! We just add veggies to it and sometimes tuna. Hope this helps!
    Evans_Mommy0601

Answer by Evans_Mommy0601 at 2:42 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Dice up whatever you're eating. Small, soft pieces....hold off on the steak a bit longer. lol

TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:31 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Mac n cheese. Nutri grain bars. Oatmeal. Mash potatoes. PB&J. yogurt. pasta. Anything that you eat thats soft and chewable.
    meghan925

Answer by meghan925 at 10:01 AM on Jan. 15, 2009