what do i do and how should i fill ??please help!

I’m friends with an ex and we talk every now and then. I don’t think that either of us where really ready for our relationship to end but it did, do to some things that one of his “friends” told him that where so not true. He also lived in Nebraska and I in Texas we did not see each other much. We did not talk for about 7 months after we broke up and it was hard on me. I ended up jumping into a relationship just to get back at him (childish I know but I was only 19) and I married the guy after only 5 months. We had problems for the start of our marriage and I was ready to call it quits within the first two months but fond out that I was pregnant (with my husband’s baby). And I decided that I needed to give our relationship a try so here we are two and a half years latter and not happy.

there is more please read the first answer

kristyleigh614

Asked by kristyleigh614 at 2:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• . i have talked to my ex a lot in the last two years and he knows that im still in love with him and I would do almost any thing to be with him. He got married in July to a girl that he had been with for less than a year .he even asked me to come to his wedding. I truly thought that we had moved on and that we would not talk much anymore but he has emailed me a lot since he got married. Every time I think that I can move on and stop thinking about him I get an email from him and I get butterflies. Last night he told me that he wished that he had more pics of the two of us and he told me that he wants me to be happy that I deserve it. He also asked me for my number and a good time to call. What do I make of this? and how do I make myself stop loving him so much. He is married and im married with a child do we even have a chance?
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 2:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• jus do whatever makes you happy let him know how you feel you never know he could feel the same too
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 2:41 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• It sounds like you are between a "rock and a hard place!" It took me a very long time to recover from the divorce from my first husband...we had four kids together and had been married over 22 years! We married during my first year of college, his second. He was a minister's son and was so happy and upbeat all the time. A real contrast to the home I was raised in. I grew up with some very big issues in "trusting" anyone and a fear of being abandoned. I will always care for him, and I pray that God would please give to him the healing he needs in his life, and rekindle his love for his sons, and desire a relationship with them, above all.
    Joran1025

Answer by Joran1025 at 7:01 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

•  Oh honey, Men and their head games, He's not happy in his marriage so he wants to drag you down to his level and ruin your life. Think of the innocent people who will get hurt if you and he "get together". Let him GO. Work on your marriage and THEN if it doesnt work, you know that you HONESTLY tried. Good luck

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 7:26 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Tell him to stop contacting you. Concentrate all your energies on your marriage and your child. Happiness is a choice, and you can be happy in your marriage if you choose to be. There are men who get a thrill out of toying with the emotions of women. It sounds very much like your ex is one of those guys. I call it the thrill of the chase. Just tell him the past is in the past and you are done with it. You have a new life that you have chosen. As long as you keep going back and forth, you will never be happy. You will always be living with the what-ifs. Just tell him "So long."
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:14 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Think of the Good you have in your life now!! Everything & the Grass looks Greener on the other side of the fence!! Sure you have Feelings for him.... We're human & remember only the Good... Think long &hard.. Its Easy to go back to some thing comfortable! But what abnout what you have now? Can that Grow into something Great? Did you both give it A Good/Fair Chance!? The first Years are hard in A Marriage Especially with the Demands of A Baby on top of it all! Think long & Hard.. Only you can Follow your heart & make your own right choice!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Your story sounds just like mine. Four and a half years later I'm married with an amazing son and a good hubby (with some slight anger issues though) and I am not in love. I have been ignoring my ex's messages though so I can put it to bed.
    Anonymous

• It is really hard to put it to rest and stop talking to him he is a great guy and my husband is an ass. There was a time when he and I did not talk and it did not make things with me and my husband any better. I have tried here so had and it is never good anuf for my husband. Every one in my family and close friends tell me that I just need to cut my losses and come back home. That there is nothing else that I can do and there is no point in making myself hurt anymore. And I don’t think that the grass is greener on the other side here I don’t have to work and I stay at home with my little girl and if I left I would have to work weather I was with the other guy or not. And I realty enjoy benign a stay at home mom I love this job. My little on means the world to me. so there are some things that keep me here like the fact that I want my kid to have her mom and dad there ever day. Thanks for all your help
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2009