anyone have experience with ghosts / the paranormal?

and would like to share?

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 2:53 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do believe in ghosts/spirits. I don't believe that most/all are evil. What kind of heaven would it be if we could not come down and visit those people and places that we love so dearly? Some are earth bound.....but the 'visitations' out number the 'earth bound' by a large percentage, and I do paranormal investigations. :)
    PsychicSherry

Answer by PsychicSherry at 7:55 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I will ive had soooo many ever since I was 2 and still to this day i have alot of stories and love telling them
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 2:54 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I don't believe our spirits hang around, however I do acknowledge there are things that can't be explained. And just as I believe in Angels, I also believe in demons. NOt the "exocist' hollywood, type demons. But they do influence our lives. We open ourselves up to them through (and I will probably get blasted for this) by seances (sp?) and "psychic" readings. I'm not some nut case fanatic Christian, but the Bible even says we open our selves up to it through those things. But it also says we have the power to tell them to GTFO (in the name of God of course, not that i'd use get the f**k out when doing it)....LOL. Perhaps what be believe are ghosts are possibly related to demonic presence, I don't know. I don't really believe in all that supernatural stuff. I think there is heaven, there is hell, and there is earth. ANd it makes sense that each domain has its influence on the world, obviously.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I agree with anon but also add that I do believe and feel my dads presence in my home and the home he passed away in (peacefully). My mom on the other hand feels an uncomfortable presence sometimes (they had a marriage where they never communicated) so I tell her maybe he is still trying to communicate with you!. I love when I feel dad near, I can hear him call my son or I smell his 80's cologne for a moment., IDK, ghost don't scare me unless they do something crazy like pull my hair or hurt me...then I will probably freak out.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:26 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• LOL I just had a funny image of a chick fight between a ghost and a girl...hair pulling and all. I know thats not exactly what you meant Gigi...but that image just sort of popped into my head. Hehe. And now I've got the ghostbusters theme in my head. ARGH...darn you OP its all your fault, I"m going go to bed and be hearing that damn song all night. :-)
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 3:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I thought I saw a ghost once.
    I was in a field and under a tree was a ghostly figure of a grey woman; it merged into being before my very eyes and then just seemed to disolve and dissapear!
    I was very scared but decided to investigate
    When I got under the tree I felt such a fool
    There was a giant cloud of mayflies that had made the random shape.
    Still, it was scary at the time.
    Eddy_G

Answer by Eddy_G at 5:22 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• yep i sure do whats not to believe ive been touched several times, ive seen them, ive heard them, oh i got so much. i dont think they are out to hurt us i think they come to those who believe and who will listen to what they want or need.
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 6:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I have experienced a few paranormal things. This may sound very crazy but my mother and I saw a demon once. Very scary and I will never forget it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My dad has . My mom has. I have . Once I was on interstate 70 east I was bring my sil to stay with us for a week. It was at night when we pass a info sign. The was a long white figure above the sign. It freak me out. I knew it was a ghost. The week later I was coming back from drivivng my sil back from Kansas I went by the same sign . This time during the day. There was a cross under the sign with a guys name on it. Very scary. I have seen other stuff too. But I do believe in ghost.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 7:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i believe in ghosts i have seen and heard so many over the years even in the house im in now last time i saw or heard anything was in i was pregnant with my daughter i woke up at like 3 am and looked over at my b/f for some reason and there was a dark shadow of a man wearing a tall hat no one believes me but i was wide awake when i saw him i dont know what he was doing tho i went back to sleep lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:08 AM on Jan. 15, 2009