in school and being put on mothers insurance?

2 questions.. first question..

DOES THE INSURANCE PLACE CALL TO VERIFY YOUR IN SCHOOL FULLTIME I KNOW THEY ASK TO GET A LETTER FROM THE DEAN BUT DO THEY DO ANY OTHER VERFICATION BEYOND THAT?

ALSO IF THEY FIND OUT YOU DROPPED OUT OR SWTICHED TO PART TIME DOES ANYTHING HAPPEN AS FAR AS YOU PaYING BACK THE SERVICES? OR does anyone know!? I really need to be on my moms insurance so i can get some DENTAL work done..and i had kinda been MIA from school for 2 weeks b/c went into really bad depression and got admitted into the hospital..

also is there anyway if the doctor gives me a note saying i shouldnt go back to school this semster they would waive me paying back this semester since i didnt go and put it towards my next semster or something? lol...sorry for all the qeustions..

Javionsmamii

Asked by Javionsmamii at 3:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, you can be charged with insurance fraud and those are FEDERAL charges and you can be made to pay back and and ALL services rendered, plus intrest and the BIG fine that goes with it! Insurance fraud costs THE REST OF US high premium's
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• TRust me when i say that insurance will find out if you are trying to run game on them. I was dropped from my moms insurance whe I took a semester off from school. They actually took me off the following week. Dental work isn't that expensive unless you want some serious cosmetic surgery. Otherwise, tough it out and get your own insurance.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 4:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• If you are over the age of attainment for your mother's plan, FT student status is mandatory in order for you to retain coverage as a dependant on your mother's policy. I would need to know how old you are and the age of attainment of your mother's policy and most importantly if your student status was not "consecutive", you may not be able to be reinstated onto your mother's policy.
    There are many other factors also. In addition, your school may offer some type of med/den coverage, and I know you may not like it but there is always Medicaid.
    Star419

Answer by Star419 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2008