IS IT NORMAL TO CRAMP WHEN IM PREGNANT?

IM 6 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS AND I HAVE A LIL CRAMPING LIKE IMMA START MY PERIOD AND I ALSO HAVE CLEAR DISCHARGE IS THIS NORMAL PLEASE HELP I HOPE NOTHING IS WORNG WITH THE BABY.. ;(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had that too.. do you have to go to the bathroom or are you sure its not like a belly ache maybe...
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 3:00 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• HMMM MAYBE IT COULD BE I DIDNT THINK OF THAT SORRY IM A LIL SLOW ;( BUT MY TUMMY IS ACHING IS IT CAUSE I NEED TO EAT MORE? OR DRINK MORE WATER?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• umm not really... i had really bad belly aches when i was preggers for like the first couple months and really bad diarriah
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 3:03 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• discharge is okay jus as long as its not brown and has a lil blood in it.... if its clear and white your fine...
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 3:05 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• IM RH O NEG SO IM KIND SCARED ABOUT THIS PREGNANCY :( BUT IM TRYING NOT TO STRESS OUT BUT THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• oh i had negative blood too.. your fine they will give you a shot at 36 weeks to conter act it and its really nothing i had no problems
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 3:09 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• WHAT IF THE DISCHARGE IS A LIGHT YELLOW COLOR DOES IT MEAN I HAVE AN INFECTION?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Umm Im not sure.. you could always call your doctor you could have a yeast infection if theres alot of it.. id call and ask your doctor jus to be safe..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 3:10 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• THIS IS MY 2ND PREGNANCY AND I HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY FIRST CAUSE OF MY BLOOD TYPE IT WAS TRYING TO GET RIDE OF THE BABY @ 33 WEEKS SO THEY HAD TO STOP MY LABOR AND I HAD TO BE ON BED REST TO 38 WEEKS IT WAS A PRETTY RAOUGH ONE.. AND IM SOO SCARED ABOUT THIS PREGNANCY I HOPE ITS NOT LIKE MY FIRST I ALSO HAD DREAMS BEFORE I WASNT EVEN PREGNANT I WAS 5 MONTHS AND LOST THE BABY SOO IM JUST LIKE AHH I JUST HOPE THINGS GO WELL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Im sorry... my son had negative blood so I didnt have any real problems until after he was born it turned out my stomache aches were becuz I carried a gene for m.k.a.d and so did my husband and we ended up passing it on to him which caused my body to react by getting sick and my gull bladder went bad while i was preggers.. they say dreams are usually jus your fears of whats to come.. im sure you will do fine.. Good luck tho..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 3:15 AM on Jan. 15, 2009