still swelling!!

im stil swelling a lot!

ugh drs appt on monday, but jeeze louise!

they are checking to see if i have protein in my urine, but my swelling isnt just a little bit of an indent. it can be about 3/4 of an inch deep and stay that way a good ten minutes until i put it back to normal.

my dr knows about it too. he told me to tell him in the past if the swelling stays when ive propped my feet up and slept and if its still like that in the morning to tell him so i do and he didnt do much except say oh its normal.

i think im just getting REALLLLYYYY done being pregnant LOL...
anyone else at this point right now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol i swelled really bad after i had my son but never during... mine was cuz i was always going back and forth between the nicu and home cuz i would have to go breast feed him every 2 hours.. it got so bad i ruined 3 pairs of shoes lol
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 3:27 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I swelled super bad toward the end of my pregnancy and afterward too. They kept checking for preeclampsia but nope, just swelling. It was kinda annoying! I wanted a reason!
    Debbie062008

Answer by Debbie062008 at 8:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2009