What would you do if you were married for 13 years and your husband was HOT as HELL and made loved to you like no one ever did before him, but in the back of your mind you have a weird suspicion (that you cant put a finger on as to why) that he might be gay and never came out with it. What the heck would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• I've wondered that about my husband too. We've been married almost 12 years now. Strange huh?
    Anonymous

• I would do some investigating. I know someone that wondered the same thing about her husband. Come to find out he is heavy into watching male on male porn and she caught him in the shower using a vibrator.
    Anonymous

• ask him if he wants to do a threesome and see which gender "third" he picks!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I would thank what ever deity you call God that you found a man who loves you like that and resolve that if it ever becomes an issue in your marriage to deal with it in a loving manner
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I know this is going to sound strange, but I know someone who is not gay, however likes for his girl to play in that area. I dont know details, I was shocked & had thoughts that he was still in the closet but he says that it is about being so comfortable with her & the exploration of each other. She likes doing it for him & they are happy. She said that it's a turn on for her because of the trust he has in her with it. It's also where the male g-spot is, so just because he might like the stimulation in that are doesn't mean that he is gay. If you want to be adventurous, give it a try. You don't have to insert anything, just rub the area between & around the outside of the & see what happens.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• why do some women suddenly suspect a male is gay for liking anal stimulation. It is the most direct access to their g-spot. I'm married to a HOMOPHOBE in the most serious of degress and he loves to have anal stimulation. It is something we discovered after years of marriage and comfort. It isn't something we tell others about (thus the Anonymous) but it is a wonderful initimate thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I completely agree with the last poster. We discovered it as well & when you have that much trust in your partner to let down some walls, it is the most exciting time of your life. We don't make it a regular habit, it is more of a "special" time for us. Don't knock it till you try it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I agree with the last two posters.
    Anonymous

• Have some chats about sexual fantasies. Ask him. If you are open minded and non-judgemental, hopefully he will feel comfortable telling you. Perhaps he is bi - lots of women are, should be okay for men too. He'd probably love you that much more if he could be open about it.
    Trinjo

Answer by Trinjo at 1:54 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Thanks everyone!
    Anonymous