Best baby carriers?

I want to be able to "wear" my next child. I had a Chicco carrier with my son, but it killed my back! I'm only 5'1" and have a 40DD chest. So weight distribution is imparative! I've looked at the Moby sling and the Ultimate Baby Wrap, but would like to know opinions not just on these products, but others as well. Thanks for your help in advance:)

Pregowithsecond

Asked by Pregowithsecond at 4:41 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• http://www.peppermint.com/comparison.html

it's a list compairing all sorts of slings.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 11:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i feel your pain lol i really like the carriers that are like a sling because its not putting strain on ur back or chest...
    iloveshealyn

Answer by iloveshealyn at 7:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I tried the Bjorn..hurt my back!, I tried a really horrible padded ring sling and DS hated it and i just couldn't get it to sit comfortably.. so I'm going to get the Moby wrap (which i should of got in the first place as I'd heard so much good about it).. MAson is getting on in weight now (Just hit 3 months) so i need some good support!
    ktnmase

Answer by ktnmase at 8:41 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I had a jeep carrier... its red and black... I loved it... I would put my baby in it and play on the wii and she would fall asleep... of course I had to pick the simple games... I couldn't really get down with yoga or nothing with her Lol. I didn't use it a lot though because she just grew so quick... shes 6 1/2 months and in 12 months clothing.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 8:52 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My friends loves their sleepywraps, sleepywrap.com and I and some other friends live by our babyhawks, babyhawk.com and with the baby hawk you design your own. Good luck!

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 9:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i prefer ring slings.
    i love them because they grow with your baby.
    http://sleepingbaby.net/
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 11:15 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I'm a big girl with really big boobs. A Moby style wrap is perfect for this body type and a newborn. Once my son was a bit bigger, (15+ lbs) I felt more comfortable with a ring sling, with him sitting on my hip.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 11:54 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I thought I would love slings and wraps, but my ds hates them. Every type I've tried makes him sream. He doesn't like being confined or squeezed. We went and tried different styles on yesterday and he seems to like the snugly, so that's what we got.It just depends on the kid.
    melyen

Answer by melyen at 12:16 PM on Jan. 16, 2009