I found out he is really married!

This guy told me he was not married. I have been dating him for months. I think he's the greatest guy in the world and someone just told me he is married. I asked him and he admitted it. I know I have to quit seeing him but how does a person stop loving someone that easily? How could he get away with that for so long? How can he face his wife after he's been with me all day? How can these guys act like it's nothing and break the hearts of two women without a care for their feelings?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• some men have no conscience. They think with their "little" head. I'm sure he thought he could get away with it with you and thought of some excuse for her as he drove home as to what he did with his time while with you. What a jerk.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:13 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Some men think with their other brain. If he can do this to his wife, he can more than easily do it to you. He may even have other women too. Move on, 6 months is really not that long. Let it go. He is not worth your time, effort, or concern.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• If I were you I would tell his wife myself. That way she's not blindly blaming you. It's real easy to have harsh feeling for the other woman but if you honestly didn't know she shouldn't hold it against you.
    Anonymous

• I truly believe you should tell her the truth...it is not right and when she does find out and I hope she does...you dont want that on you. If my husband did that..I would have so much respect for someone telling me. If you are thinking of staying with him, and trust me some men can sweet talk you than shame on you. do the right thing...tell the wife...he doesn't deserve to have his cake and eat it too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jul. 18, 2008