How can i work at home?

It is very important for me to be home with my son and i have been for 10 mos. but finances are getting tight i would really like at least a small 2nd income. I know that alot of mother work at home, what kind of work do they do and how can i find a real legit job that i can do at home? any suggestions on where to look or get started?

MattysMommy143

Asked by MattysMommy143 at 6:21 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• i don't know how large of an area you live in, but Avon is good and requires only a $10 to $20 dollar initial investment. Of course subsequent catalogs can be taken out of your profits. For a slightly larger investment (i think it is $100) Pampered Chef is good, but does require some outside work (going to customers homes for parties, but you could possibly bring your son). I am looking for something too, but not into sales, so let me know what you learn.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 6:58 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• StuckAtHomeMom.com is a Legitimate website with Legitimate jobs at home. There are data entry jobs, customer service jobs, sales jobs, jobs taking reservations for places like Disney. Also REAL paid survey sites and REAL mystery shopper jobs.
    I was on the evening news because I promote ONLY LEGITIMATE work at home jobs. They cost NOTHING to start and NOTHING to work there. You get paid and you NEVER pay them.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• DON'T pay anything to work from home! Not even 1 damn dollar.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You could look into taking care of another child. You are already up and doing things, and it might make a good playmate for your child!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:37 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You can sell candles. There is no sign up fee and you can definitely make extra cash. These candles are reasonably priced and sell themselves. You could do fundraisers, online orders, catalog orders, in home parties, open houses. There are endless ways to make money doing this. Visit my page on here and see what I have. I can help you. : )
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 8:55 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• If I were you, I would focus on something that does not rely on sales. Times are tight and people cut back on things like candles, makeup, etc. I work for a few companies that ARE legit jobs, with no investment and no sales to count on. You can see my reviews at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:15 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Try wahm.com for a legit job from home. I will send you a pm with some info. I came across.. Hope it helps you!
    Olga
    owalker

Answer by owalker at 10:08 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• If you are looking for a work at home JOB, I have several resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs listed here:

http://www.workfromhomeontheinternet.com/freelance_work_telecommute_jobs

Be sure to review the ENTIRE page.  Hope you find this information helpful...

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I have some excellent ideas for businesses you can start at home at www.stuffformoms.info.  There are also links back to my own businesses I run from home.  Maybe you can find some ideas or use mine.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I sell Pure Romance products. Although, you do have to buy your demo kit; if it doesn't work out you'll have ALOT of fun with your new items. LOL. I love my job and it allows me to set my schedule. I never miss birthdays, school related projects, friend get togethers, etc. It has truly been my lifesaver and it allows me to have a 'girls night out' !

www.tracyhartman.pureromance.com
    hartmancrew05

Answer by hartmancrew05 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 16, 2009