BP

Im 21 wks & 4days and lately my blood pressure has been dropping. I understand if Im over doing my self while up moving around but its also when Im laying down. I told my dr and she said its normal, but its getting to the point i throw up and get bad head aches that dont go away. Is this normal?

marinesweetie

Asked by marinesweetie at 6:42 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would get another opinion, this was happening to me when I WASN'T pregnant, and the docs were concerned! GL!

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 7:43 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• it happens to me all the time also and im 22 weeks almost 23 weeks and they say too try to drink some water body could be get dehydrated most times when i do it helps a lot
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My BP always runs low, but when pregnant it runs even lower for some reason. No one has ever given me a good answer why. But it helps me to make sure I am eating well- not skipping or delaying breakfast, drink lots of water and sit and rest as much as possible. Def talk to your obgyn about it if it is causing you problems- they will probably run a simple blood test to just make sure it isn't anything dangerous. GL!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 8:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Are you eating well and often? That would be the leading culprit I would think.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I would take optimal care of yourself which means asking for help!! and also getting a second opinion if resting, hydrating, and good nutrition don't help. I had high bp with both of my pregnancies and ended up on state disability at about 7 months both times. Both girls were full term, normal and healthy. Still are. So take care of yourself, and listen to your inner voice- it will help a lot once the baby comes!!
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2009