What would you do if you found out?

How would you handle it if you were single and found out the guy you have been seeing for over six months lied and was really married?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• I'd tell his wife and ask her to meet me for lunch. I'd tell him the same thing and watch as he craps himself seeing you both together at the lunch table at your favorite eatery.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:14 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• End it immediately and tell his wife!
    cmuessig

Answer by cmuessig at 11:06 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I'd most likely tell his wife. That way, you are letting her know he's trash, and more likely to stay away from him. In matters of the heart, it can take a hard lesson to learn. If you truely did not know he was married, then you are not a part of his lies. Let yourself off the hook and find a real man.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Get out and tell his wife. I think she deserves to know. What she does with the info is up to her.
    SexiFala

Answer by SexiFala at 2:13 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Have to go with everyone else on this one...get the heck outta there AND tell his wife immediately!
    frankslittlered

Answer by frankslittlered at 3:44 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I believe you posted a similar post yesterday? You may find it hard to break it off but that's what you need to do. Then tell his wife - she really needs to know. You derserve better than to have someone who is already lying and cheating on his wife. You don't want to be next.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I'd leave him. Relationships should be based on trust. If you can't trust him, ya got nothing to build a realtionship on. And if he's been lying to you all this time, you dono't have trust. Plus, he's not trustworthy in general.
    jollymommy

Answer by jollymommy at 7:29 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I agree with adMcKenzie, What I wouldn't give 2 C his face...
    U really need 2 let her know one way or another...cuz this way she'll know U were lied 2 also..that if U had known the truth from the start, U would of never considered dating him..
    Like the rest said once U let her know then it's out of your hands & it's up 2 her what she does with the info...stay as far away from him as U can..he's a loser & is always gonna B a loser..
    R there children involved?? I sure hope not!!
    momofteens3

Answer by momofteens3 at 7:37 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I'd end the relationship and move on. His wife deserves to know as well, but I'm not sure that I'd be the one to explain things. That ball is in his court.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:49 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I agree with everyone else! You have no future with this man. No matter what he tells you you cannot trust him. It sucks but you have to let him go...If you feel the need, tell his wife. She deserves to know but I dont have any idea how you would go about doing that. END IT RIGHT NOW. Dont go another day talking to him. If you do you are doing wrong by talking to a married man :(
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 8:15 AM on Jul. 18, 2008