Does anyone know if MyWorldPlus is a good at home business?

Working from home

rmywifetiff

Asked by rmywifetiff at 7:39 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• I haven't heard of them myself. I would do some real homework on them if I were you. There are pleanty of home businesses out there that we all know are for real. If you are looking for an at home business I would start with one of those. Personally I recommend Ameriplan as that's what I do. But there are tons of others too. Just do some serious checking before investing. If it's a legit business you will be able to deduct any investment from your taxes so you CAN'T loose it. BUT if it's not legit you can't do that. SO just be careful!

If you would like to see what I do there is TONS of information on my page and in my journals. You can also check out my website www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:33 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• It's not a scam, but you are not going to make any money either. It's MLM, there are tons of those on here may as well join the "mom team" you'll make as much - zip.

If you want a JOB at home, a Legitimate Job with the security of a weekly pay check to to StuckAtHomeMom.com I have lists of REAL jobs. No one will ever ask you for money.
    There are also REAL Paid Surveys and REAL Mystery Shopping Jobs - NO lists to buy and NOTHING out of your pocket.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I dont have any details on them either. I do know that there are a TON of work at home jobs out there and you're doing the right thing by asking around before you join. You can read a review of companies I've tried HERE

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:19 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I'm involved with MyWorldPlus. You have to enroll people if you want to make money. To break even, you have to enroll at least 3 people. Check out my profile for more information on my involvement with MyWorldPlus. If you're looking for a sponsor who can support you and teach you how to grow your business, I would recommend working with me.
    chrystal9

Answer by chrystal9 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2009