Does it change over time or does it always stay the same?

Ovulation, I took those ovulaion pee test when I got pregnant with my DD and I ovulater on day 13 in my cycle. Does this mean I will always ovulate on day 13 in my cycle or does this change over time??

ToberzMama

Asked by ToberzMama at 7:53 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I ca change. Especially after having a baby. If your periods are still falling on the same day of the months as they did before pregnancy, then most likely it will be the same. (EX, used to start your period on the 13th ad still do on the 13th OR used to have a period every 24 days and still get one every 24 days) Nowdays, you can find some pretty cheap ovulation heck tests so I would try for a month or two and if you have no luck, break down and buy another test. *baby dust*
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 8:00 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Unfortunately, it isn't that predictable from month to month....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:53 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I THINK IT CHANGES SOMEWHAT OVER TIME.

Answer by older at 9:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Generally, so long as your cycles stay similar, you will ovulate around the same time. But things like age, children, miscarriage, illness, stress, you name it can affect your cycles.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 15, 2009