What is the number one most aggravating thing your Hubby/SO does?

I know you love them, but living with them can make you nuts! What's the most annoying thing? Mine takes his clothes off as soon as he comes home and leaves a trail of clothes from the front door all the way to the bathroom! When it's time to do laundry I have to go all over the house to collect the dirty clothes! LOL!

How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine likes to stick his fingers in my food. Since I've met him I have not had one meal while he is around that he hasn't put his fingers in before I even got one bite!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:28 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Mine does that too. He also bites and spits his nails. I told him next time I would punch him in the face, but I really won't lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Omg I have to go all over the house picking up clothes to... now I send him around because then if I miss his fav pair of jeans... its his fault.

BUT the most annoying thing I would have to say is how he chews on everything... OMG hes like a little puppy. I'm always having to tell him to keep our daughters toys out of his mouth... and pens in this house... I don't think you could find one other then the one in my purse that has not been chewed on!
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 8:29 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• drinks too much
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Mine likes to spend money on stupid things then complains we don't have the money on things we need. I tell him off.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:32 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• The clothes thing also except he throws his all over the bathroom and I dont get it since the laundry hamper is right there. Hes worse then the kids with that. He also thinks when he walks in the whole house has to bend to his moods because he worked all day. For instance, he goes to work at 2am, comes home around 1pm. No one is home but me and dd so he could go to sleep. Instead he waits until the older kids come home then tries to go to bed which is impossible. Then he gets moody because "Im trying to sleep".

Answer by gemgem at 8:34 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Plays WOW at night then complains we spend no time together
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• wakes up lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:11 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• the constant breathing, in - out, in - out.. if he would just stop breathing I would be happy, lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I love him to death, but, he is a semi-perfectionist which i am not. Maybe that is why we get along so well. We feed off of each other.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 9:27 AM on Jan. 15, 2009