recepies for fast easy pancakes

fas
t easy pancakes

crazybusymama3

Asked by crazybusymama3 at 8:31 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Yeah from the box lol or you can just google it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I might be really boring, but its fast an easy...lol...box of mix, water, pancakes. Sometimes I'll put either mini chocolate chips or fruit in the batter, but usually I don't.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:39 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Buy them frozen and stick in the micro

Answer by gemgem at 8:43 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Bisquick puts out a pancake mix that you just add water to...right in the container. I think it's called "Shake and Pour" or something like that. You can refrigerate the unused portion. It's more expensive but if you're looking for easy, that's the way to go.
    good2me

Answer by good2me at 8:46 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• aldi pancake mix is really good and all you do is add water. I think it is around $1 too - I also add mini chips, pecans, fruit, cinnamon for a different flavor. We have them for dinner sometimes too because it is a fast and cheap meal. Try freezing leftovers for a quick breakfast on school days
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 1:13 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• HAHAha i didnt even ask this question...my babysitter was over here and she wanted pancakes...so she clicked on cafemom for a little help!! This is sooooooooooo hilarious because she knows that I make the best pancakes EVER!!!!
    crazybusymama3

Answer by crazybusymama3 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2009