Still no period....HELP!

So I have posted a few times, but here's whats going on...I was on Nuvaring in November, I took it out Dec. 9th and had my period on Dec. 11th(during the night, so it could be counted as the 12th!) and it was normal. I am always on time, and pretty normal, but we BD on the days that my ovulation calendar said were my fertile days, and I haven't gotten my period yet. I was supposed to start monday, or tuesday at the latest, but its thursday and still no period.I have tested evey other morning (including today) and all are BFN! I woke up today feeling kinda crampy, but not liek i normally do...I have been tired, have sore breasts, and been getting sick throught the day, but i know those are all symptoms of PMS...im just wondering if this cramping im feeling is my period, or a sign of something else? any suggestions?

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 8:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait a couple more days and test again. Some people take longer to conceive. Good luck and lots of baby dust
    ttcgirl110

Answer by ttcgirl110 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Your testing to early. Wait and test again over the weekend. I had cramps last Saturday (day my AF was due) tested Monday negative and still no period. I will test again Saturday.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:11 AM on Jan. 15, 2009