Have you took the first signal pregnancy test at walmart?

I took 2 of them and got a positive at 4 mins! But they vanished away after 2 mins! Anyone else have this issue? They are very sensitive! I took a dollar tree test recently and got a positive after 4 mins. I'm confused!I took an equate test from Walmart and got a faded negative.

My question is... "Am I still too early to tell yet? According to my period cycle I am a week late!

+

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• yes too early, I took the first signal and it took like 3 weeks for the response to fade and I took 1 from the dollar tree too but I was already like 3 or 4 weeks
    jais_mommy

Answer by jais_mommy at 8:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2012

• Oh wow see I would be 5 weeks and 1 day along right now. So maybe it is too early because I'm getting positive results but they aren't staying only for a few mins then they vanish away lol weird but yeah I am feeling exhausted and sore. But other then that everything else seems normal. I do work out at a local gym in my area and just don't want to over do it. My question to you was your dollar tree resr a positive at 4 weeks along? Or did it not stay positive for very long? :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2012

• First signal pregnancy test works great !!!!
    I took mine one day after the missed period and the test came out positive ....it is an accurate test for dollars less.Make sure that you follow the instructions carefully .I would recommend this test to everybody :)
    petal6

Answer by petal6 at 4:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2012