how come when i type in the website it goes directly to my home page without me even putting in a password or anything

it should not do that since when your on cafemom its your feelings and if someone just want to be nosey they can by only logging on to the the website and they are right on the home page

denise6963

Asked by denise6963 at 9:05 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pets

• why is this in the pets section ? lol
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 9:06 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I'm not sure, but in the settings area do they have a box that you can check (or uncheck) in regards to password security? I don't worry about it, my husband knows better.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 9:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• It's b/c you are logged in. If you don't want people to view your homepage then you need to change your privacy settings in your "personal details". Hope that helps!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 9:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You should "log off" when you are done with Cafemom. You do that by going to the top, right hand corner. This i what i do when i am at work, so when i leave, if someone is using my PC, they cant go to Cafemom and see my personal info. If you dont log off, it will always remain you signed on. Hope that helped!

WifeyandMom71

Answer by WifeyandMom71 at 11:10 AM on Jan. 15, 2009