Egg donation

I am interested in finding out what has to happen in order to donate my eggs. Has anybody done this? What was the process like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know the "couple" has to pick you and see pictures of your children. Then you have to get on the same cycle as the woman and you must refrain from sex all together during it. Then they extract the eggs. The money that they pay you is great. Its more for surgent mothers. I want to do this too, but my husband thinks its creepy to donate and I couldn't be a surgent because I could barely carrier my daughter this last pregnancy. I almost died.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You have to be in good health and a healthy weight. Oh and you have to be under 35. You don't need pictures of your kids. It helps. But not necessary. You will be asked for pictures of your self. They will give you fertility drugs and you can't have sex because even with a condom you will be so fertile that if it breaks you will get pregnant and you will have to pay them back for the drugs. At the end when they take your eggs it is a quick process. I was going to do it but then decided to wait because I wanted another baby. I plan on doing so after I have this baby.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 10:52 AM on Jan. 15, 2009