How many of you?

have dog tags of your husbands from the military? or got some made and wear them? what do they say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2012 in Military

• = ) You just brought back some memories. When my husband went to Iraq the first time, I had some dog tags made. It had all the information that he would have on his and then I put a picture of him on the other side of the dog tag. The only time I took that thing off was to shower. I even had it with me when I went into labor but I had to take it off when I had my c-section.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:28 AM on Jan. 23, 2012

• I have an old set of my DH's, because he got issued new ones.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 9:57 AM on Jan. 23, 2012

• I have my old ones but my husbands I have no clue where they even are.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:35 AM on Jan. 25, 2012

• I have a set somewhere and he has a set of mine. He got meat tags and I can see why but it seems morbid to me.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2012

• I had my first husband's dog tags and my second husband's. Even when I dated someone in the military, if it was serious I would wear their dog tags. It's kind of like an engagement ring military style.
    MissKittyKat21

Answer by MissKittyKat21 at 2:44 AM on Feb. 5, 2012

• I wish that we even knew where his are. We only just found the red tag that goes on the set that has his allergy info on it. But, as for the rest, no idea where they even are.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 2:34 AM on Mar. 1, 2012